AT&T is the world’s largest multinational telecommunication company in America whose headquarter is in Whitacre Tower, Texas.
The main idea for creating this service is for users to connect with people in ease. The different services they offer are internet, network security, web conferencing and many more services. Logging into the att.net login email will get you accessed to different features which are as follows:
- It helps you to have a good track at the Caller ID & call waiting.
- Features like Redialing & speed dialing are included.
- Options for Call forwarding are made available.
- Call blocking can be easily made possible through this.
Can we manage multiple accounts with AT&T?
Yes there is a feature in att login email to access to manage multiple accounts. When users have three different IDs for their various services, with this AT&T they can manage all the three different ID’s.
How can we add another account in the att?
- First, sign in with your account that you want to have it as a primary account.
- Then go to your profile and click on the sign in information.
- There will be a section called ‘my linked accounts’, go there and select link another account.
- Then you will have to enter your ATT account number or its phone number, along with that add your billing zip code.
- Add additional information to verify your identity.
- So now you will be receiving a code, enter it in the required space and then you will have to add your further more personal details.
Manage multiple account:
First, att mail login sign in must be done using your primary account. With that primary account we will manage the other accounts. All the other accounts other than the primary account will be considered as the secondary accounts.
It can be accessed to multiple users who are actually considered as the secondary users in this account. This can be signed in either through your user ID or email address. The most important thing that you will have to note is when you change your password, it gets changed for both your user Id and email address.
For security purposes, it is recommended to change the passwords often.
Few pros of it that I would like to share here are:
- It has an overall good network coverage.
- The speed of downloading is very fast.
- For certain people, even discount options are available.
- The streaming quality is poor.
- It cannot be considered as having the best coverage.
- It’s on the pricey side.